Da Nang to Hoi An by Private Car
The Cost / Price
|4 seaters car||1 way||$9
|7 seaters car||1 way||$14
|16 seaters car||1 way||$18
* 2-way booking: Discount 1 USD when you come back.
* 1 USD = 23,200 Vietnam Dong.
Commitments are cheaper than Taxi and Grab. Saving up 40%. Pay after end each trip. Instant confirmation. New cars with strong A/C. Highlights: Friendly Drivers Available, 24/7 Online Support Available, Fast Response.
If you are looking for a vehicle from Da Nang to Hoi An, do not forget to choose a private car. That is the best way for you to enjoy all the new and youthful beauty of Da Nang – the city of the bridges. Go along the most beautiful seaways in the city, watching the bustling life of the local people before coming to Hoi An – a small town famous for it’s spectacularly well-preserved old trading port. The old town of Hoi An is one of the must destination in Southeast Asia due to its unique beauty, delicious cuisine and rich culture.
Da Nang to Hoi An is 28 kilometers which is less than an hour drive with a private car. Unlike taking the bus, private transfer allows you to depart on your most convenient time and may opt to enjoy sightseeing along the way which will save you time and money rather than getting separate tour afterwards.
There are several places to visit along the way from Da Nang to Hoi An. Johnny Travel gives you the freedom to choose the places you want to explore a little more. Among the recommended stops are the following:
- Linh Ung Pagoda (upon request + 12$) – Sitting on the stunning Son Tra Peninsula, Linh Ung Pagoda is the home of the famous giant 64 meter “Lady Buddha” statue. Dubbed by the locals as “a meeting place of Heaven and Earth’s sacred air”.
- The Marble Mountains (upon request +8$) – A cluster of 5 limestone and marble mountains that each represent one of the elements. Covered with Hindu and Buddhism grottoes, the Marble Mountains offer a fantastic panoramic view of Danang at the peak, great for photo opportunities.
- My Khe Beach – Featured in Forbes Magazine and dubbed as Vietnam’s most “picturesque beach”. My Khe Beach offers 30 kilometers of golden white sands and crystal clear water. Perfect for sunbathing & surfing.
- My Son Sanctuary (upon request +35$) – It is located 37 kilometers from Hoi An, roughly an hour drive. Between the 4th and 13th centuries, a culture which owed its religious origins to Indian Hinduism existed on the coast of contemporary Vietnam.
You may be looking for maps from Da Nang to Hoi An
Frequently Asked Questions
All prices presented are inclusive of the car, professional driver, toll fee, fuel and a bottle of water.
Due to child seat being mandatory, we do provide child seat facility though you must make a request in advance, at the time of booking.
You can get in touch with our support team via chat, call or email anytime to finalize your booking.
You can amend the booking quick an easy with our support team available 24/7 via chat, email or call.
It includes an English Speaking Driver; 24/7 chat, email or call support; toll and airport fees and charges; Door to door service; free Wifi on board and bottled water.
In order to get in touch with us, you can chat, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at any of the given numbers on the website.
All drivers wear our company uniform and will inform your hotel reception upon their arrival. The booking confirmation email also states information regarding pick up location, time and date of your rental. In case you are still not able to reach the driver or locate the office, you can anytime get in touch with our support team via call or email.
You may pay cash to the driver directly after the transfer. In case you prefer to pay with your debit or credit card, please inform us in advance so we can arrange your stop at our office.
Me & my friends booked a private car for a day trip Hoi An yesterday. Danang private taxi offered me a Toyota innova, which was a clean & comfortable car for us. We had an enjoyable time with driver as well.
We were so happy to choose right service, Driver man very friendly, enthusiasm, and also can speak English. he took us to many nice place, and recommend cheapest and the best restaurants…
Woman who organised was friendly and caring, taxi driver drove slowly (as we requested) and the picked us up/dropped us off hotel to hotel. Fully recommend this service.
Wir haben eine private Tour nach Hue gebucht und alles lief reibungslos. Wir konnten selbst entscheiden, welche Stops wir auf dem Weg machen wollten. Einziger kleiner Minuspunkt ist…