⇒These terms and conditions contain legal obligations and we encourage you to read through them carefully. Unless otherwise started, any purchases made through taxi.hoiantravel.company, our distributors, and our affiliates are subject to these terms and conditions.
1. Our contract
– All bookings are made with Johnny Travel (us/we). By making a booking, the traveller (you) is deemed to have agreed to these terms and conditions on behalf of all individuals included in the booking.
The services to be provided are those in your booking confirmation invoice. No alterations or variations to these terms and conditions are in effect unless made in writing by and under the authority of Johnny Travel.
2. Pricing and payments
a) Prices and exchange rates — Prices are correct at the time of quoting, converted at the prevailing foreign exchange rate as set by Johnny Travel. The rate will float on a daily basis in line with international currency movements.
b) Price changes — The prices appearing on the website are the current rates and can change without notice. Once a traveller has booked a Johnny Travel, the traveller will not be required to pay any difference in the event of a price increase. Johnny Travel will not refund the balance of any price reduction.
c) Child rate— Our child rates apply at the time of the tour, not the time of booking. Proof of age must be available for inspection on the day of travel. If a traveller is identified as not qualifying for a child price (if a child price is available for the tour), the traveller will be required to provide the balance of difference between the adult rate and child rate for the tour before being permitted to start the trip.
d) Per person— All prices listed are on our website unless otherwise stated.
e) Inclusions— Prices include all inclusions as indicated on the tour description on com.
f) Exclusions— Prices do not include:
f.1. Tips and gratuities— If you are happy with the services provided by your local guides and drivers, a tip — though not compulsory — is appropriate. While it may not be customary to you, it is of great significance to the people who will take care of you during your travels, inspires excellent service, and is an entrenched feature of the tourism industry across many Johnny Travel destinations. Please consider this when budgeting for your extra expenses on your tour.
f.2. Items of a personal nature — These may include snacks, meals, and drinks not outlined as an inclusion in the inclusions section of the tour description.
f.3. Local taxes and fees — Unless otherwise stated, the price does not include any local taxes or fees.
a) Credit cards — Johnny Travel accepts the following credit cards for payment:
b) Credit card service fee— Johnny Travel Co., Ltd does not charge travellers a service fee on credit card payments; however, our bank accounts are domiciled in Viet Nam. Some banks have been known charge their customers a small fee for what they see as an international transaction. Please check with your bank prior to purchase if this will affect your payment.
c) Payment due —With the exception of Private Tours, full payment is required at the time of booking. Payment for private tours is due upon confirmation of tour itinerary.
3. Cancellations/no-shows and amendments to bookings
3.1 Cancellations by the traveler
a) Cancellation fees – Cancellation fees may apply to any cancellations by the traveller of a service provided by Johnny Travel Co., Ltd. Unless otherwise specified, the cancellation policy is as follows:
– Cancellations made more than 48 hours prior to travel receive a full refund;
– Cancellations made 48 hours or less prior to travel require the traveller to pay for the tour in full, and no refund will be issued.
b) Unused portions of tours– No refund is provided for any unused portion of a tour, including the entire tour in the event a traveller does not commence at the designated start point of the tour.
3.2 Cancellations by Johnny Travel
– We may cancel a tour at any time prior to departure if, due to terrorism, natural disasters, political instability, or other external events it is not viable for us to operate the planned itinerary.
If we cancel your tour, you can transfer amounts paid to an alternate departure date or, alternatively, receive a full refund. In circumstances where the cancellation is due to external events outside our reasonable control, refunds will be less any unrecoverable costs.
We are not responsible for any incidental expenses you may have incurred as a result of your booking, including but not limited to visas, vaccinations, travel insurance, or non-refundable flights.
3.3 Amendments to bookings by the traveller
– If a traveller wishes to amend an existing booking, the original booking must be cancelled and a new booking made. Prices applying to the new booking will be the price at the time the new booking is made.
Cancellation charges may apply (refer to 3.1 Cancellations by the traveller).
3.4 Amendments to itineraries by Johnny Travel
– While we endeavour to operate all tours as described, we reserve the right to change the tour itinerary. The itinerary provided for each adventure is representative of the activities planned; however, the route, amenities, stops, and modes of transport may be subject to change without prior notice due to local circumstances or events.
If we make a major change before departure, we will inform you as soon as reasonably possible. We reserve the right to change an itinerary after departure due to local circumstances or events outside of our control.
4. Confirmation and vouchers
a) Confirmation— Upon receipt of full payment, Johnny Travel will issue a voucher via email for the booked tour.
b) Voucher— The lead traveller must present the original voucher issued by Johnny Travel at the start of the tour. Johnny Travel reserves the right to refuse service to any travellers not able to provide their voucher to their guide at the beginning of the tour.
5. Your Johnny Travel
– Travellers must adhere to the start time set out in the product information on their voucher. In the event a traveller is not at the designated starting point within 15 minutes of the start time provided, Johnny Travel and the local Johnny Travel Partner will consider the traveller to be a “no show” and the tour will start without them and no refund will be provided.
The following start point(s) are outlined in the tour information and on the confirmation voucher:
a. Pick-up— If a pick-up is included in the tour, the times the service will be provided are listed in the product information and on the voucher (for example, 8.30 to 9.00am). The traveller should wait in the lobby of their pick-up point during the designated pick-up times.
b. Meeting point— If a meeting point is set for the tour, one time will be set as the start time (for example, 8.30am). The traveller should be waiting at the designated start point at the designated start time. It is recommended that you arrive at least 10 minutes prior to the start of the tour.
5.2 Your responsibility
– The traveller making the booking is responsible for their own and their party’s actions. If Johnny Travel deems you or your party’s actions to cause danger to other travellers or our staff, to intervene with other clients’ enjoyment of the trip, or to be offensive to the local communities and cultures, Johnny Travel reserve the right to remove you from the tour effectively immediately.
No refund will be supplied. You must at all times comply with the laws, customs, foreign exchange, and drug regulations of all countries visited, and you also agree to travel in accordance with our responsible travel guidelines.
6. Information accuracy
– The lead traveller is responsible for providing accurate information during the booking process. Johnny Travel reserves the right to cancel any bookings if inaccurate information is provided, including (but not exclusive to):
– Traveller name(s)
– Hotel (pick-up) details
– Email address
– Should you have a complaint about your tour, please contact Johnny Travel in writing within 15 days. Complaints received outside this timeframe will not be considered.
8. Photos and marketing
– You consent to us using images of you taken during the tour for advertising and promotional purposes in any medium we choose. You grant us a perpetual, royalty-free, worldwide, irrevocable licence to use such images for publicity and promotional purposes.
a) By using Johnny Travel.com, Johnny Travel distributors, and/or affiliates, the traveller agrees to be bound by the conditions outlined in these terms and conditions.
b) By engaging with Johnny Travel, the traveller agrees to do so for lawful purposes only.
c) When engaging with Johnny Travel, the traveller agrees to do so for personal purposes and not for their own personal commercial gain and will not enter into or provide fraudulent requests or information to Johnny Travel.
– Any personal information that we collect about you may be used for any purpose associated with the operation of your Johnny Travel or to send you marketing material in relation to our events and special offers.
11. Disclaimers and limitations of liability
a) Johnny Travel, affiliates, and distributors shall not be liable for injury, damage, loss, accident, delay, or irregularity, liability, or expense to person or property.
b) Johnny Travel, affiliates, and distributors accept no responsibility for any sickness, acts of crime, labour disputes, government actions, acts of war and/or terrorism, weather conditions, defect in any vehicle of transportation, or for any misadventure or casualty or any other causes beyond their control.
c) Johnny Travel maintains information that is accurate to the best of our knowledge; however, does not warrant that content and information provided on comor via any of our affiliate sites or via distributors will be without error and that functionality of the websites uninterrupted or without error.
d) Johnny Travel will not accept responsibility or liability for any traveller who contravenes any law or regulation of any country visited.
– You agree to defend and indemnify Johnny Travel, and any of their officers, directors, employees, causes of action, demands, recoveries, losses, damages, fines, penalties, or other costs or expenses of any kind or nature, including but not limited to reasonable legal and accounting fees brought by third parties as a result of:
a) Your breach of this agreement or documents referenced in this agreement;
b) Your violation of any law or the rights of a third party; and/or
c) Your use of this website or any of Johnny Travel affiliate websites.
13. Sever ability
– In the event that any term or condition contained here is unenforceable or void by operation of law or as being against public policy or for any other reason, then such term or condition shall be deemed to be severed from this contract or amended accordingly only to such extent necessary to allow all remaining terms and conditions to survive and continue as binding.
14. Registered address
– No 79 Tran Quang Khai st, Cam Chau ward, Hoi An city, Quang Nam province, Viet Nam.
15. Updating of terms and conditions
– Johnny Travel reserves the right to update and/or alter these terms and conditions at any time. The latest terms and conditions can always be found on the Johnny Travel website hoiantravel.company and will supersede any previous versions.