TABLE OF CONTENTS
- 1 Book a Grab car from Da Nang to Ba Na Hill. Pick up at hotel, Da Nang Airport to Ba Na Hill. The price is only from 15$ (350,000đ). The price is 20% cheaper than Taxi.
Book a Grab car from Da Nang to Ba Na Hill. Pick up at hotel, Da Nang Airport to Ba Na Hill. The price is only from 15$ (350,000đ). The price is 20% cheaper than Taxi.
Price list from Da Nang to Ba Na Hill
|4 seaters car||15$ or 350,000 đ|
|7 seaters car||20$ or 450,000 đ|
|16 seaters car||24$ or 550,000 đ|
Commitments are cheaper than Taxi. Saving up 40%. Pay after end each trip. Instant confirmation.
New cars with strong A/C. Highlights: Friendly Drivers Available, 24/7 Online Support Available, Fast Response.
Grab car from Da Nang to Ba Na Hill
Da Nang to Ba Na Hill by car to explore Bana Hills is realy a great idea.Ba Na Hills is a mountain resort developed by SunWorld Ba Na Hills. It was previously popular only to locals but with growing investment and development, Ba Na has become famous with French villages, large amusement parks, wine cellars and flower gardens, wax museums and especially famous for The Golden Bridge is one of the newest addition to the wide array of famous and uniquely designed attractions in Ba Na Hills Danang, a golden foot bridge lifted by two giant hands.Therefore, increasingly Bana became pleasing to foreigners as well.
Danang to BaNa Hills is 25 kilometers and will take more or less than half an hour drive. Getting a Grab car is by far the most convenient because aside from guests are allowed to visit tourist spots along the way, the driver will also patiently wait until the you are done exploring Ba Na Hills.
There are several places to visit along the way from Danang to BaNa Hills. Hoi An Grab cars give you the freedom to choose the places you want to explore a little more.
The highly recommended stop along the way is:
- My Khe Beach – Featured in Forbes Magazine and dubbed as Vietnam’s most “picturesque beach”. This long white sand beach is one of the most visited beaches in Vietnam. My Khe Beach is a great place for sunbathing, relaxation and water adventures.
- Also if you want to add more destinations Marble Mountain – (Upon request + 10$) A cluster of 5 limestone and marble mountains that represents the nature elements. Marble Mountains are covered with Hindu and Buddhism grottoes. It rewards its visitors with a fantastic panoramic view of Danang at the peak.
- Baby seats are available upon request.
- Departure time chosen by you, however we recommend early if you wish to enjoy all the sightseeing!
- Traveling direct with no stops also available.